Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Godfather (教父)


I watched this blu-ray DVD movie last night. It is a 3-hour long movie and I felt very sleepy after watching it. The ending is very attractive to me. Marlon Brando and Al Pacino did act very well. The Godfather received Academy Awards for Best Picture, Best Actor, and Best Adapted Screenplay. It deserves that. Plan to have a Sicily trip in my mind..:)

memorable quotations
Don Corleone: I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
Michael Corleone: Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment.
Don Corleone: Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.
Michael Corleone: If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.
Don Corleone: Never let anyone outside the family know what you're thinking.


No comments:

Post a Comment