Tuesday, November 17, 2009
In-N-Out secret menu
In-N-Out Burger has a secret menu.
1. "Grilled Cheese" = no meat, just melted cheese, tomato, lettuce and spread on a bun.
2. "Animal Style Fries" = fries with cheese, spread, grilled onions and pickles (if you ask for them).
3. "3-by-3" = three meat patties and three slices of cheese.
4. "Flying Dutchman" = two meat patties, two slices of melted cheese and nothing else - not even a bun!
5. "Veggie Burger" = burger without the patty or cheese. Sometimes we call this the "Wish Burger."
6. "Neapolitan" Shake = strawberry, vanilla and chocolate mixed together.
7. "Animal Style" = the meat is cooked and fried with mustard and then pickles are added, extra spread and grilled onions are added.