The current boss is my elementary school classmate. His father gave me a big bow of 鴨肉羹麵 when I went to his home with other classmates about 25 years ago. I don't think he can recognize me right now. Few years ago I had a dinner over there with my family when I went back to my hometown and we saw my classmate prepared the food diligently.
Monday, November 30, 2009
We bought a 寧記麻辣鍋醬 in lieu of 寧記麻辣鍋底 last weekend. It is on sale in Ranch 99. The 火鍋料 of 麻辣鍋底 were frozen for a long time. It is better to eat fresh tofu, dumplings, and vegetables. We have eaten hot pots all days last week. It is too cold and we were too lazy to cook.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Saturday, November 21, 2009
I finished the Japanese TV program "神之雫" today. I still can not recognize how we can have so many imaginations after drinking wine. Maybe he is drunk. The most funny thing is that the final wine they searched is from Japan, not from Frence. It is like advertisement.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
1. water wash chestnuts and slice the shell. It is about 0.2cm deep from the top.
2. cook time: one bowl of water.
3. After the switch turn off, please keep the "warm" switch on.
It would let chestnuts dried out. The chestnuts are pretty similar
to what we bought from the stands.
In-N-Out Burger has a secret menu.
1. "Grilled Cheese" = no meat, just melted cheese, tomato, lettuce and spread on a bun.
2. "Animal Style Fries" = fries with cheese, spread, grilled onions and pickles (if you ask for them).
3. "3-by-3" = three meat patties and three slices of cheese.
4. "Flying Dutchman" = two meat patties, two slices of melted cheese and nothing else - not even a bun!
5. "Veggie Burger" = burger without the patty or cheese. Sometimes we call this the "Wish Burger."
6. "Neapolitan" Shake = strawberry, vanilla and chocolate mixed together.
7. "Animal Style" = the meat is cooked and fried with mustard and then pickles are added, extra spread and grilled onions are added.
First time to Skyline Chestnut. It is a lot of fun to pick up chestnuts. Most people pick them up under the trees next to the trails. If you climb to the top of hill, you would see a lot of chestnuts on the ground.
- Skyline Chestnut Orchard
22322 Skyline Boulevard
La Honda, CA 94020